Yes, the value of any purchase goes towards your purchase history and may qualify you for a reward even if you use a gift card as part/all of your method of payment.
Articles in this section
- Member status benefits and rewards
- Can I use my rewards on shipping?
- Can I use my rewards at Myer?
- I have signed up but I am not receiving emails
- When I purchase something using a gift voucher, does it count towards receiving any rewards?
- Does purchasing a gift voucher count towards receiving any rewards or affect my status?
- If I return an item, will it be taken from my purchase history?