Yes they do. Gift cards purchased in store expire 1 year from activation. They cannot be extended or replaced if lost.
Articles in this section
- Do credit notes expire?
- Do E-vouchers expire?
- Do Gift Cards expire?
- How do I purchase a gift voucher?
- How do I redeem my gift voucher?
- Can I edit the value of a gift voucher?
- When will my gift voucher expire?
- Can I return an item that was purchased using an e-voucher?
- What if my gift voucher/credit note is lost or stolen?
- How do I redeem my credit note?