Afterpay is now available in the following Tony Bianco stores within Australia.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
New South Wales:
To use the service:
- A brief pre-approval process will need to be completed which will require a valid mobile phone number
- This process can be prompted by either the team in store or by visiting afterpayit.com.au on mobile
- Once the pre-approval process is completed, a barcode will be generated for you to present in store
- Simply scan the barcode prior to the purchase being completed
- For all orders above $500, the first installment payment (25% of the order amount) will be required at the time of purchase.
- Afterpay is aninterest free payment plan option
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Tony Bianco online and in-store. $500 for customers using Afterpay for the first time. For returning Afterpay customers online: $1500 for credit card accounts or $800 debit card accounts. For returning customers in-store: $800. Some exclusions apply.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout, however the first payment will not be deducted for 14 days.
- For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction.
- For Afterpay customers in store, the first payment will always be taken on the day that the purchase is initially made.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases. If you return to a Tony Bianco store, you will be issued with a refund for payments made and have the remaining payments cancelled. You can then purchase your preferred garments outright.
- Returns for purchases made using Afterpay as the payment method can be returned via Tony Bianco online, using the returns form or at standalone Tony Bianco stores in Australia only.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
- * If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.